Primary Care in Jacksonville
Why should you choose Family Care Partners as your primary care center? Because we offer top-of-the-line, primary multi-specialty medical care for your whole family with seven convenient locations in and around Jacksonville. We even offer online appointments scheduling.
Each of our Jacksonville primary care centers provides you with a range of general and specialty care services including:
- Family Medicine from Infants to Seniors
- Pediatric Medicine & Well Child Visits
- Diagnosis and Treatment of ADD/ADHD
- Internal Medicine & Wellness
- Well Woman Visits & Examinations
- Welcome to Medicare Visits
- Medicare Annual Well Visits
- Workers Compensation Injuries (or Illness)
- Unexpected Injuries & Motor Vehicle Accidents
- School - Work - Sports Physicals
- Testing for Most Insurance Exams & Screenings
- Dietary Consultations (also Diabetes Education)
Family Care Partners' staff of more than 65 board-certified, Jacksonville-based primary care physicians, nurses and clinicians. Our staff of pediatricians, allergy and internal medicine specialists offers a range of medical services that will meet the unique healthcare needs of every member of your family.
Find the primary care center most convenient for you. Use our online "Request an Appointment" feature to schedule a visit at our Arlington, Northside, Oceanway, Intracoastal, Fleming Island, St Johns (World Golf Village) or Ponte Vedra Beach locations.
EARLY DETECTION EXAMS