Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is not a place but a model of care that strengthens the physician-patient relationship. It is a modern-day approach to providing comprehensive medical services, where the patient is actively engaged in their health care. Family Care Partners takes pride in being your Patient Centered Medical Home. We look forward to serving you and your family with improved comprehensive care. As your primary care provider, our team is here to facilitate a partnership with you that deliver improved services to:
- Increase the accessibility of care providers to FCP patients
- Foster a personal relationship with your healthcare providers
- Improve communications between patients, clinicians and staff
- Coordinate "Whole Person" care for all stages of life
- Utilize electronic medical record systems and scheduling
- Improve safety by centralizing services to minimize errors
We want Family Care Partners to be the first place you think of for all your family's medical needs. Our goal is to get you the compassionate care you need in ways that works best for you and your family. To deliver personalized care that is both effective and efficient, our PCMH model centers around a primary care physician who will lead a team that is responsible for providing the highest quality of health care. He or she will also arrange for the appropriate medical care with other specialists, clinicians and technicians.
To learn more, please visit our individual program pages.
EARLY DETECTION EXAMS