A MATTER OF BALANCE
June 26, 2017
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities.
A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
· view falls as controllable
· set goals for increasing activity
· make changes to reduce fall risks at home
· exercise to increase strength
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· anyone concerned about falls
· anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
· anyone who has fallen in the past
· anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
WHERE: Hammond Senior Center
3312 W 12th St, Jacksonville, FL 32254
TIME: 12:30-2:30 p.m.
WHEN: Tuesdays & Thursdays
DATES: July 11 – August 3, 2017
7/11, 7/13, 7/18, 7/20,7/25, 7/27, 8/1, 8/3
COST: No Charge
Twice weekly classes meet for four weeks